- Homebrew Classes are held at our shop Chicago Brew Werks 14903 S. Center Street Plainfield, IL 60544
- Brewing Class dates and times will be posted here, in our newsletter, Eventbrite, and on Facebook
- We like to keep home brewing classes small, this means a laid-back, fun learning environment
- Pre-Registration is required for all brewing classes and because classes are small, they sell out quick
- You will experience hands on demonstrations and be able to get all your questions answered.
LEARN TO BREW | ALL-GRAIN BREWING
GETTING TO KNOW GRAIN
Tuesday July 11th 6:00 -7:00pm
Welcome to the wonderful world of grain - Explore the different maltsters and varieties of speciality malts to enhance your brews!
- Understanding Lovibond
- Impact to Beer SRM
- Diastatic Power of Malts
- The Use of Unmalted Grain
- Using the Right Grain for the Right Brews
Class is approx. 1hr.
LEARN TO BREW | EXTRACT BREWING
Sunday, July 23rd 11:00AM - 2:00PM
This intro to home brewing class will cover the fundamentals of brewing, cleaning and proper sanitation techniques. You'll see how easy it is to brew beer at home and learn some tips and tricks along the way.
Class is approx. 3hrs. $20/person