Blichmann BoilerMaker - False Bottom for 20 Gallon BoilerMaker (G1 ONLY)
Blichmann BoilerMaker - False Bottom for 20 Gallon BoilerMaker
Blichmann's patented button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high-efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) that gives you the best of both!
The BoilerMaker™ line of brew pots have been designed specifically for home brewing. We didn't sacrifice features or quality by leveraging a combination of existing cooking pots...we designed the ideal pot from the ground up and built them from scratch! Note that the sizes are perfect for home brew batch sizes!
• Heavy 18ga 304 stainless steel construction
• 10/15/20/30/55 gal sizes designed specifically for home brewing batch sizes (5gal to 1bbl)
• Includes adjustable BrewMometer™ and our 3 pc stainless ball valve as standard
• Heavy duty borosilicate GLASS level gauge never clouds or scratches is standard equipment! Features rugged stainless steel guard with laser etched volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports.
• Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of bottom!
• Handles oriented to make carrying easier and the lid stores neatly on the pot handle! • Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminate sidewall shunting
• Patented optional button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) – get the best of both!!
• Optional boil screen with shield keeps hops and hot break out of your fermentor
• Blichmann Engineering is committed to continuous product improvement, so design details may change from the photo's shown.
*Note this is not a standard stocked item and is ordered direct from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.