Blichmann Tower of Power - Control Module - 240V Electric
Blichmann Tower of Power - Control Module - 240V Electric Control module for 240V electric heat.
The TOWER of POWER™ temperature control module from Blichmann Engineering™ is like nothing on the market! This RIMS system temperature control module is high-quality and ultra-high accuracy! It also bears the Blichmann Engineering™ hallmark of simplicity! Offered in gas or electric, these controllers work in concert with our suite of equipment options to complete your Blichmann Engineering™ system or act as a freestanding control powerhouse! We have developed this modular control system in much the same way as our modular TopTier™ brewing stand — for adaptability and the ultimate in quality.
The electric TOWER of POWER™ control module includes the following features:
• Class A precision RTD temperature sensor. The sensor can be installed in BrewMometer™ hole in your kettle for an HLT or into any 1/2" NPT fitting with the included adapter bushing
• Digital Power control to meter the intensity of the heating element from 0-100% power
• Optional low level shut off port
• Optional Low level kettle switch deactivates heating element to avoid dry firing and potential scorching with element exposed to air. Simply connect low level switch installed in kettle to the TOWER of POWER control module and you are protected from dry firing and potential scorching with element exposed to air. Switch available factory punched for easy installation or as an after purchase add on.
• Data port for optional remote monitoring and mash-profile programming (unlimited profiles) on your PC (Optional communication cable required)
• One decal for MASH and one for HLT for appropriate labeling
• Compact enclosure of 4.25"W, 7"H, 7"D that is easily integrated into your brew system
• Brushed stainless cover and gloss black powder-coated case that will look beautiful for years
*Note this is not a standard stocked item and is ordered direct from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.